With the demonstrated effectiveness of the program, gymnasts develop skills very quickly and efficiently in short practice time.
- Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 pm (Free trial available)
- Tuesdays 5:30-7:00 pm (Free trial available)
- Additional days (invitation only)
Junior Olympic program
- Tuesdays 5:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 pm
- Fridays 5:30-7:30 pm
- Saturdays 9:00-11:00 am (Free trial available)
- Additional group/private lessons may be offered by invitation
- Offered by request
Private lessons can be arranged for flexibility, neural conditioning, and various skills for movement coordination and posture. Private lessons fit girls who have experience in gymnastics (rhythmic or artistic), ballet, dance, or cheer leading.
Rhythmic gymnastics lessons in Duluth and Suwanee (Gwinnett) serves north, east, and northeast of Greater Atlanta including Roswell, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Norcross, Duluth, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, Buford, Flowery Branch, Lake Lanier, Mill Creek, Berkeley Lake, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Snellville, Loganville, Grayson, Dacula, Auburn, Winder, and the Johns Creek area.